Invest in our Vision and Mission
TRACK & CROSS COUNTRY
Since joining Seattle University as the head coach three years ago our donors have contributed greatly to help us grow our women and men’s programs. We have increased our combined men’s and women’s cross country and track & field rosters to create a comprehensive program that includes sprints, relays, hurdles, jumps, multi-events and throws to join our middle and long-distance runners. We truly have become a destination for the talented NCAA D1 student-athlete from all over the country and beyond.
The generosity of our donors has created new opportunities for our track & field and cross country teams that have already produced key results:
- Continued increase of roster sizes from 44 to nearly 70
- The quality of the student and athlete we are now attracting is a direct correlation as well
- Staff increased from one full time assistant coach to an additional four volunteer coaches with years of elite experiences
- Improve our competition opportunities to travel more student-athletes to elite level meets and give them the true opportunity they deserve
- Continue to purchase cutting edge equipment for training
- Investment in self-care equipment that assists in a healthier student-athlete physically as well as mentally
On behalf of our entire program, thank you for your support.
Track & Field and Cross Country Head Coach